Farragut’s Workers Compensation solutions ensure:
- Quality Data
- Workflow Efficiencies
- Consistent, reliable, smooth results
Farragut’s insurance technology experience includes:
- Developing and supporting the Spectrum operating system in conjunction with six data collection organizations.
- Partnering with the American Cooperative Council on Compensation Technology (ACCCT) to develop the first version of Bureau Entry & Edit Package (BEEP), a web-based program that helps insurers and data collection organizations to reduce costs and turn-around-times by allowing them to electronically submit Workers Compensation statistical information to state rating and advisory organizations.
- Providing support and consultation for the Compensation Data Exchange (CDX) suite of products used by all independent data collection organizations.
- Delivering the technical expertise and project management skills necessary to get your insurance technology project off the ground from a highly efficient team with 128 years of cumulative insurance industry experience.
Farragut’s expertise as an insurance technology partner goes beyond the technical know-how. Over the past 20 years, Farragut has developed an in-depth understanding of the inner workings and business processes of the insurance industry. Farragut has worked with data collection organizations and insurance carriers to deliver transformational software solutions.
Armed with this knowledge, Farragut will help your insurance company or data collection organization discover how new insurance technology can be applied to reduce costs, improve efficiency and productivity, make more informed decisions with better data and ultimately provide better value to your customers.